 Trains / Train Organizations / 212
Re: GATS Tampa Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:23:44 GMT

Steve Martin wrote:

Actually, If I remember correctly, the trains at the Legoland Billund were • 18
wide.  Now wouldn't that be cool!!

Of course, they were using *NON*-LEGO wheels, which are bigger than ours (not • to
mention the custom-laid track; again, *NON*- LEGO)

-John

Isn't anything TLC does "LEGO" by definition?

lol  Yes and No.  Yes, of course, because they *are* LEGO, BUT <hell> no, because
if one of us did the *exact same thing* LEGO did, we (it) would be called
impure.  A kind of paradox, but the life of an AFOL isn't always explicable,
either;-)

-John

Steve