 Local / United States / Florida / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
GATS Tampa Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 05:56:46 GMT

Hi all,

Well the Tampa show is a rap. We had a great time at the GATS show and hope to
see some of you at the next show if your in town. We got 4th place, but I
think that's not bad, since we had three weeks notice that we were in the show
and the customary holiday season time crunch.

We had the usual rash of questions:
“I didn’t know LEGO made trains?”
“What scale is that?”
“Where can I get them?”
“How long did it take to build?”
“How many pieces did you use?”
“Where can I get that cool ConRail loco?”
“I thought LEGO’s were just a kids toy”

We should have pictures soon on our web site.

See Ya...
Robin GFLTC