 Trains / Train Organizations / 1323
Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:24:50 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3ABA3F5C.751F@mindspring.com...
James J. Trobaugh wrote:

[ ... snipped .. ]

.

3 miles? Wow! In North Carolina I think it's one mile. Something like 3
or 4 times a year.

--
Frank Filz

In North Carolina (at least around here) it is a one mile stretch AND, it is
hard to get one, particularly around Research Triangle Park.  Every company
in the area has adopted a piece of highway.  I looked into it for our office
a few years ago and I think there was a nominal fee involved (covered the
cost of the sign I think) in order to adopt a highway.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot