 Trains / Train Organizations / 1318
Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:16:39 GMT

As you can tell it wasn't a very sunny day when I took the picture. I'll
have to go back on a nicer day and get a better picture, I think that
reflective paint the DOT uses on signs does funny things with the camera.

And to answer earlier questions, no it doesn't cost anything but ones time
to clean 3 miles of road way.

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, Kai Brodersen writes:
I dont know it looks like its been tampered with, it looks like everything
was erased in the box and someone put in NGLTC.  But i could be wrong (as
always) and if it were/is true-- cool.

In lugnet.trains.org, James Trobaugh writes:
What a sight to see while traveling on GA HWY 20 through Forsyth county, too
bad the streets aren't littered with LEGO bricks.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club