 Trains / Train Organizations / 1148
    Re: TeenLTC? —Kai Brodersen
   I would be up to that seeing that the MICHLTC has been gobbled up by Larry Industires. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: TeenLTC? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Kai & All, (...) Larry did not gobble up MICHLTC, nor have you. Chris Leach and I founded it, and as far as I am concerned, both of you are members. Kai, you better calm down and stop posting drivel like this. Please e-mail me in private if you want (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

         MICHLUG Statements WAS (Re: TeenLTC) —Scott Sanburn
      To All, (I posted this to trains becuase of previous discussions, FUT org.us.michlug) It seems to me we are having some inner discussions in regards to Michlug, and various issues concerning that. Before we go spiraling out of control, I will make (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

          Re: MICHLUG Statements WAS (Re: TeenLTC) —Kai Brodersen
      Ok sorry I did not realize it would get to this point. I was having a bad day and to find the post by John and Larry just made it worse. After some St. Johns Wort pill I realize how much of a !#@ i was. I apologize to everyone on LUGNET for the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

         Re: TeenLTC? —Amy Hughes
     (...) While I'd agree that getting excited isn't A Good Thing, and that "MICHLTC has been gobbled up by Larry Industires" is over-stated, there does seem to be an element of "Let's do this my way" in the Michigan LEGO groups, the few seemingly (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

         Re: TeenLTC? —Scott Sanburn
     Amy, (...) My point is that there has been no posts or ideas that would organize it. I posted several weeks ago, and no response at all, Amy. No one is dictactor or anything, I was simply trying to get some control over this Kai situation. If you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: TeenLTC? —Tony Kilaras
    "kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G9EAM9.504@lugnet.com... (...) Why don't you shut the hell up already? How old are you anyway, 2? (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: TeenLTC? —Chris Leach
     (...) Ok calm down, no need to swear.Kai is young and with being young you make mistakes.He has already said he was sorry.CWLeach (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: TeenLTC? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Tony, I tried to send a personal e-mail to you, but it bounced back. Anyway, (...) Larry (...) Kai is twelve, and he was misunderstanding certain things, which I think have been cleared up now. Larry and him got off to a bad start, but I htink over (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: TeenLTC? —Kai Brodersen
   (...) Hey uncalled for. Your the one swearing and acting like a two year old. Lugnet is not a place to insult people and if you do purposely insult someone you BETTER have a really good reason, really good reason not just "shut the heck up already (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)