 Trains / Train Organizations / 1129
  Re: GMLTC

SNipped (...) yes i do and i up hold my statement but i do not want tell you why to embarrass you and get insulting and i would need a .flame for that. (...) never was shouting, your just looking for something wrong with me. (...) I dont care any (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well, something inside me says 'I won't touch this with a 39 1/2 foot pole' and the other half says, 'maybe a few enlightening observations could help here.' (...) Larry and I have not had a perfect track record, but I think I speak for both (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

<...snipped angry tones...> (...) It is much too late. Our first shows happened in 1985. <...More angry tones snipped...> (...) Kia- Sorry you're so upset. Just a FYI on the copyright info. To successfully defend a copyright, I'm pretty sure that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

Please take any further followup to email, Kai (...) No, we're not. I bear you no animosity. I think you have some maturing to do but I have a great deal of respect for what you've achieved in the hobby, given your age. Feel free to dislike me as (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well because you posted the question and referance NELUG twice I thought I should respond. First I hope you don't think NELUG ever lied or tried to cover up the fact that we had an over 18 rule. Quite the opposite in fact which I think is why (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

Yes, our rule has always been no minors. We drink a beer with dinner now and again, we talk about mature subjects... all in the context of... I don't ever want to face the day where I stand accused by a minor for anything and I mean this in the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Why are you so mad about not being able to be a member, maybe you "just don't qualify". (...) What if they change the color or background or something (add the "ding", as Vanilla Ice Said on MTV, "its not the same")? Then it wouldn't be your (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Thanks for you kindness but FYI my name is spelled KAI not the car company. (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Exactly. However much you got hammered, I think it would have been worse if you hadn't been upfront about it. That's my thinking anyway. (...) Again, exactly right. If the market (interested people) is there, more than one group can be created (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)