 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 761 – 780 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Polling Mechanism Available

(...) Noted! Here's the first poll created by someone other than Admins... :-) (and yes, it was very very easy to create!) (URL) share your thoughts with us about 9V Track Geometry. I will be adding this poll's info (and results) to the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Custom Minifig Torso DAT files.

(...) My understanding is that you need to save often, with changing filenames. It apparently sometimes crashes during save after it has already clobbered the file. --Travis (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

save
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

(...) Carl, Nice to see a mixture of 9V & 12V, my 12V has been in the loft for some time now. Are you not a member of Brickish, if not you will have to join and share with others in the UK. David (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.790)

  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) Actually, I would argue that the 4.5v/12v turnouts have a better geometry than the 9v. Adjacent tracks touching looks a lot better (and gets more yard into a small space) than adjacent tracks being so far apart. Of course the 4.5v/12v geometry (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.790)

  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) [snip] my wishlist: 1. bigger drive wheels for steam engines in colour red and black (with an excenter hole for a technic peg => moving connecting rods) and with the possibility to connect them to a technic axle for synchronous drive). 2. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.789)

  5 points<long post>

If you could have 5 requests from Lego, what would they be? Here are mine: 5. Sante Fe Super Chief Accesory pack to build a B-Unit. 4. Signal and M.O.W. Kits.(Signals could even be dummies) 3. A M.O.T. Box Car with everything needed to build a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Well, I guess to Europeans, the trains of the past have been bland and generic (though there have been less generic models like the Crocodile). To Americans (including Canadians), the trains have had a distinctly European flavor. I agree (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Now what?

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H087EE.5yI@lugnet.com... (...) The shift from the old 9v models being loosely based on European prototypes to the new ones being based on US prototypes is I believe due to the fact that LD (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Custom Minifig Torso DAT files.

(...) Neat! (...) For further work on custom torsos, I recommend grabbing the program called Quad 2 Dat. This is a fairly easy 2D program, made specifically for people creating LDraw patterned parts. The main problem with Quad2Dat is that it's (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

save
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Now what?

Interesting quote here... "Hopefully, someday Trains will be as good as it once was." I would assert that today, right now, is a LEGO Train heyday! There are at least two reasons to support this. 1) There are more 9v train models/sets available (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.789)

  Re: 9V trains alternate between freight & passenger sets?

(...) Lets hope so,we really need new freight types for more variety. -Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Bear in mind that an awful lot of Lego train enthusiasts look at these and think "Metroliner -> Amtrak -> American. Big red caboose -> American. Santa Fe -> American. Silver carriages -> American. When are we going to see some variety?" (or (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.788)

  NXT+LDCC control from PC

(...) Just today I wired a motor and re-programmed the RCX for LDCC, is there any progress on the NXT? I'm sure it has quitse some advantages and since I mainly have educational versions conntecting to the 9V track is easy. I have problems (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Cereal wagon

In lugnet.trains, Chris Gray wrote: > On 11-06-22 11:11 AM, ludo soete wrote: >> Hi, >> >> Here 2 renderings of my new cereal transport wagons. I made them first in 7 >> wide,based on the original model from Helos, see: >> (URL) >> but all my trains (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.788)

  Cereal wagon

Hi, Here 2 renderings of my new cereal transport wagons. I made them first in 7 wide,based on the original model from Helos, see: (URL) but all my trains are 6 wide and they couldn't pass under a overhang on my warehouse. So i decided to rebuild (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.788)

  Re: the problem with retail sales of trains is this...

(...) I have to agree on this point. Not only that, in Australia very few stockists actually have lego trains. Even the current Australian catalog shows very little. This lack not only kills the current market but also potentially destroys any (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.786)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

Myself and my Tub-O-Monorail from last year will be present again. I think Ken may even be building some monorail cars for it... Troy ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Leach Newsgroups: lugnet.trains.org,lu....brickfest Sent: Tuesday, July (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v, trains
(score: 0.784)

  Train/Town Layout Plan

The 9V Train and Town layout for BrickFest 2002 is tentatively designed. Please take a look: (URL) idea is to have at least 6 loops with plenty of staging yard space for trains. (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v, trains
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

(...) You can still buy 4561 and 4565 in regular retail stores (for 4561 only I think), or through the Shop at Home catalog. Since you can still get them, and since LEGO has not publicly stated that they are no longer making 9v trains (or did I miss (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 0.783)

  Re: 9V Curved track on sale at S@H

(...) Train Connector Wires have also gone on sale for $3.99 (originally $8.99). (URL) S@H Link> -Dave (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)