 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 621 – 640 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) There was some discussion about this a few months ago: (URL) I haven't tried it yet myself though, so I can't vouch for how well it works. -Elroy (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Dear Rafe, thanks for your story here. It was more worth than just 2 cent for me! I only hope some people at LEGO see, that metal track trains attract lots of people and that these often enough end with a 100.000 ++ collection of bricks. And (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  New Trains 2022 - High speed passenger train 60337 and freight train 60336

Hi Lugnet train fans! anybody besides me who has looked into the new trains 60336 and 60337? I was pleased, that the train system is still available at LEGO. Of course not as exhaustive as the 1980 and 1991 roll-out of train sets, but still nice. (...) (2 years ago, 4-Jul-22, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) In retrospect I must agree with Rick, I myself only build and run 9V. I can tell you now that the 9V track is a hell of a lot more reliable with less chances for stalling trains. -Harvey (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  12 v. "conversion" to 9v. questions

Greetings, I have a question for those far more knowledgeable and experienced in LEGO trains on which I would greatly appreciate feedback. I recently became the happy owner of a 7740 in very good condition but I intend to run it on a 9v system (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: New Trains Gone from S&H

(...) Hi Andrew, I would read this as: " The new battery trains sell so well, that they are sold out for now." The consumers seem to accept these way better than expected (by TLC). So say "Good bye!" to the 9V system. There is not enough room in (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Hello Manfred, I was finally able to get a micromotor to test this solution. Thank you for the pointer. It is quite difficult to find micromotors around here (in France). And it seems impossible to buy from Pistco/Dacta for French import, at (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: LEGO Capacitors use on Trains?

In lugnet.trains, Martin Legault writes: <snip> (...) The cap. is a nice idea, but not at all practical. I concur that a 9V battery is the way to go. SRC (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  RCX and the 9v system - help needed!

Hi everyone I am now the proud owner of my first 9v train (4511) and finally I can begin to experiment a little with various adaptations. But I would appreciate a little advice on the following: I can hook up both an RCX and Discovery Scout to the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: Type of metal used in 9V Track?

(...) Scott: According to the book "Getting Started With LEGO Trains" the rails are made of German Silver. I will quote directly from the book. "It is a metal alloy containing no toxic heavy metals, and it presents no danger to people allergic to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: New Trains and BBB Wheels? (was: Re: Still more)

(...) Yep, I can only dream that the adjusted the gear ratio in the new motors. The current 9v train motors run way to fast, I'd gladdly trade that for a bit more torque. But even at differnt speeds, the BBB wheels have less traction, allowing them (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM

(...) i took a miniute and did a little math. these sets are not priced as bad as one might think. 7897 passenger train 501 parts $79.99 price per part .1596 with cost of track removed $60.0025 or .124...per part now this doesn't exclude the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) I too had this idea but on receipt of my first Code Pilot unit it would appear that 'reading' moving items such as trains might be a bit too tricky. Another idea is to pre-program the unit for use as a 'shuttle' which reverses direction when (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) The more and more I think about the whole LEGO train deal, the more I think that we've set ourselves up for these let downs. Almost no other model railroad sub-hobby limits itself to a single companies products. The exceptions I am aware of (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

(...) Yes, the 6x28 train baseplates work with both engines. (...) Yes - if you search through Brickshelf or the LTC websites, you will probably find one eventually (...) Yes - 9V doesn't use batteries, it pulls power from the rails. (...) Moot (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: 12v Trains

This is a topic near to my heart -- I too decided to run 12v on my layout at home. There are some challenges, but it is a lot of fun. On to your questions: (...) I've never seen a 110 transformer for 12v. But the 220 transformers can be found fairly (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

John Neal wrote in message <39D6E68E.DFB8BEE8@u...st.net>... (...) hope--that (...) line (...) enthusiasts (...) exceed (...) something (...) How do we know that they are abandoning the 9V line? What do you think is the possibility that they will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: First Trains

(...) Hmm. I tried powering my train motor off a battery box, connecting to the electric studs on the top, and it belted around the track. I guess you're using slow speed mode from the RCX? I'd be a bit worried about how much power the RCX can put (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: A couple of new train things

(...) Thanks Ben ,for the link to the Rolling bricks site. Yes, it's a 7 wide ! It's funny that you replyed to my message . As I have been studying your trains ,and Holger Matthes trains, for a while now. I copied your design for the 7750 style (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

Thanks Bryan.. The frieght train looks nice. The passanger train just one word: YUK! (jr. junk...) I know you and perhaps others may not know this but I'll ask anyways. Will there be a way for us to take that new track and add the metal strips to (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.209)

More:  Next Page >>