 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 501 – 520 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Yes. (...) Yup. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Or that means that the train isn't compatible with tracks at all, being just a push toy. -John (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.982)

  Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(2 URLs) Gallery> Texas State Railroad Ten Wheeler (4-6-0) Engine #201. From the TSRR Website: Engine number 201 is the oldest locomotive operated on the line. This engine was built in 1901 by the A.L. Cooke Locomotive Works for the Texas & Pacific (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

9v
(score: 0.978)

  Custom Curved Switch in our layout

We forgot to take clear pictures of them at our last show, but here is a preview: (URL) As you can see, we used a custom modified switch (by Joe), of which the off-leg equals 1 curved track. This can save a lot of space, and makes turns off of a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save, trains
(score: 0.975)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) The poly bag sets as well as the longer sections come without the 2X8 plates included. We have thrown in the connector pieces with every kit. You are free to use them if you want, but removing them from the kits will not really save you any (...) (13 years ago, 6-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.972)

  Re: Modifying 9v Wyes

(...) Very interesting! I'd like some of those crossovers using both left and right hand switches. I've not yet been brave enough to use my dremel on Lego like that - I once cut a steel pole outside with the cutting disc and the disc shattered and (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Open Poll...

(...) Hello All, The part that I think we could not make trains without ! The train motor ! 4.5v, 9v , 12v. All these motors. As where is the fun, if you have to push the train. But, I think there is a more important piece . I don't know if I would (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.969)

  Heavy Duty Track Connections for Public Display Layouts (ILTCO Article)

Reference (URL) noticed early on that there is a significant voltage drop between 9V track sections. I put a large steam loco, which uses 2 train motors and 2 71427 technic motors, in a siding. When it was a metre from where the feed from a standard (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.969)

  reed switch/codepilot question

Greetings, I was looking at using a reed switch to control some train stuff. Unfortunately I only have a codepilot rather than an RCX. The codepilot accepts touch sensors. I've read ( (URL) ) that you tell the RCX to treat the reed as a touch (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Question for the electronics experts

(...) I usually put motor(s) on blue, and lights on red. So each channel controls one train. I'm mostly concerned with all the kids who bring "guest trains", I want to make sure they can run their trains without interfering with ours. JohnG, GMLTC (10 years ago, 10-Feb-15, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Question for the electronics experts

(...) But each channel has 2 separate controls, red & blue, so you can control up to 8 trains without resorting to modifications, as long as each only uses 1 output. ROSCO (10 years ago, 10-Feb-15, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.966)

  Question for the electronics experts

Anyone know if it is possible to hack the Power Functions remotes & receivers to operate on a different 'band'? GMLTC is working on plans for our next club layout, and we might have seven operating loops. If we are running PF trains, we'll have some (...) (10 years ago, 3-Feb-15, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.966)

  TLC Train Improvements

Hey, I know that TLC produced a new train late last year or early this year but I think that it is time for TLC to make a new train car or a couple new ones. Perhaps a gondola would be nice to have. A gondola like this one. Perhaps in this color or (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.965)

  Re: How loud are monorails?

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:GnGysp.EpB@lugnet.com... (...) in fact, probably make less noise. The only real noticable noise is when they go up and down the ramped track pieces. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.963)

  Re: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

Hi again, I appreciated the advice I got last time I asked about trains, earlier in this thread, now I would like some more help. I have built a 6-wide MOC of what I hope resembles an EMD SD-90MAC Canadian Pacific locomotive using the old 4.5v (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.962)

  Re: hogwarts

(...) This question pops up from time to time in this newsgroup. A quick search on keywords "motorize hogwarts express" reveals two previous treads where you'll find some more detailed and additional information on the subject: (URL) The Lego (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.958)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby wrote: <snip> (...) I've tried removing the 9v motor from inside a 9v train motor. Works pretty well. Without the motor inside, it has a lot less friction. I'm currently using this technique to power the rails on my (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.957)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) Last year I built a tram and the power came from a 9V battery box (heavy, the battery are quickly out...), and it is not very recommended to make circulate a tram without control (just on/off) on a circuit with other trains. I realized a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.957)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) when using CAD based track designers like Bluebrick? The full, half and quarter lengths of both the straight and curved tracks? Does the future also include renditions of the switches are crossings? (13 years ago, 3-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.957)

  Re: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

Hi Larry and Dean Thanks for the details guys. I think I will have to read the information from the webpages suggested before I begin soldering anything. But it is interesting to hear that basically anything is possible and that a solution to most (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.957)

  LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

[XPosted to .cad.dev and .trains, FUT intentionally not set] Background: Bernd Broich has created LDraw files for many (all?) of the components of the Monorail track and motor system. Background2: In the LDraw parts library, we try to to keep (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.955)

More:  Next Page >>