 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Couplings for long overhang 4 wheeled vehicles

(...) I have used various methods, including the magnet holder mentioned above, though the method below is the best one for long overhangs: Parts required: Two Technic plates 2x4 with holes (3709b). (URL) One K3 black elastic band, 18mm diameter, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.456)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

(...) Hi Sonnich, I have at least one picture of an opened 12V motor online: (URL) more text is to be found by opening the complete site: (URL) have never opened a 7865 myself: I got a few of them as opened ones though. No chance for further picture (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.456)

  Motorized Switch using Monkey Motor

Hi All, Here's an update of one of my (URL) earlier> motorized switch designs. This design utilizes the new-style monkey(1) motor instead of the traditional Technic mini motor: (URL) Building diagrams can be found at my BrickShelf folder: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.456)

  Re: Collection of LEGOWORLD 2002 picture gallery links

Of course we're going again! Here's a little write-up I did on the BrickFilms forum, to indicate how we enjoyed ourselves. Sorry if it focuses on our own little show and animation too much. --->8--- We handed out 200 folders mentioning, among (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.animation, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.456)

  Placement of light on old steam trains

Hi! I have build a luggage car, which I am finishing right now... but I'd like to place a rear light on it, but back then, it was oil lamps, and one only (on some trains?). E.g. the 10014 has it (URL) on both sides. I am not sure, whether the light (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Placement of light on old steam trains

(...) It depends on which company and in which country the train ran. In the past every country and even every company in a single country had different rules for the front and rear lights. I know for the dutch royal coaches that these were equipped (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.455)

  10133 BNSF Loco

Is this the same locomotive (I mean the design) from Jake's Getting started with Lego Trains book? I am assuming it is his MOC? Just curious, I asked this earlier with no replies. Hope someone can elucidate this time! - Ram - (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

(...) Like my shark? =) There's plenty more details which didn't make it onto the site, so I hope I can get more images up! (...) I find a mousewheel quite useful in such situations! I've been to some galleries where the prev/next options are on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Sears Wishbook is out, coolest looking set MegaBloks

(...) As it turns out, I've come upon this kit at a local TRU. The steam engine is indeed $49.99 and looks to be 14 wide, unless I miscounted. I know nothing of trains, but if a train-head happens to see the set, I'd be interested to hear a more (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.455)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

This sounds like a project of mine too... So far I have changed a 9V motor only with an addtional output (pictures on my homepage), but I am working on having an engine for both systems. BR S john hill <johnhill@cnd.co.nz> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.455)

  12 Volt train motors and DCC

Hi guys, I have a number of 9V motors that I have converted to use DCC and also some 12V motors I would like to convert. Does anyone know how to open the 12V motors in such a way that then can be closed again without TOO much mutilation? Thanks (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.455)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

Thanks Sonnich, I am not sure I will even try, my alternative plan is to somehow make current pick-ups that will work on the 9V track and feed the 12V motors through their external connector. My DCC track voltage is about 11 volts which with the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.455)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

(...) One could speculate, I suppose, that it might have something to do with - an April Fool's prank in which a nonexistent historic set was presented, causing quite a stir among historians... - another April Fool's prank in which an entire line of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.455)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Loco

(...) I don't remember Jake saying anything at BrickFest to imply that the 10133 was designed by him or even inspired by his work. Looking at a picture of the 10133: (URL) And a picture of the locomotive from Jake's book: (URL) They do appear to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.455)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains book at BrickFest

I'm planning on bringing some of my (URL) LEGO Trains books> to BrickFest to sell during the public showing. At BrickFest PDX, several AFOLs bought books before the event, and I delivered in person. If you are interested in doing that this time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) Thanks for the response Simon. Yeah, this probably doesn't belong in lugnet.trains, but Simon's question is about a train locomotive (yeah I know it's a model, not a working train). But his question is about, you guessed it.... black train (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) hey guy/gals, i don't mean to be mean but this thread really doesn't belong in lugnet.trains. please adjust the news groups. ondrew (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.454)

  cogracar

hi The Cogracar is a special vehicle for transport of great dimensions in double railway lines. The main element is constituted by a platform which seats in two wagons that deslocates paralell, each one of them towed by a locomotive. The Cogracar is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

trains
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Several new MOCs...

(...) (URL)Greenbrier: (URL) to mention some features of my Greenbrier. It has variable ashpan and firebox glow, a working headlight of course, and motorized drivers. All the lights and the motor are connected to the 9V train motor, so as the engine (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.454)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Jake made a comment that the released trains would have bricks formed of dark green, instead of having their dark green sprayed on. :) It's just a prototype so far. Jake also mentioned that, as a prototype, the stickers you see aren't final. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.453)

More:  Next Page >>