 Events / 1340
1339  |  1341
Subject:
Getting Started with LEGO Trains book at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:47:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’m planning on bringing some of my LEGO Trains books to BrickFest to sell during the public showing.

At BrickFest PDX, several AFOLs bought books before the event, and I delivered in person. If you are interested in doing that this time around, please drop me a note at

jake AT countersinkdg DOT com

We can arrange to do a PayPal transfer or you can pay in cash when I see you. Either way is cool, I just want to make sure I have enough books there for everyone who wants one. Let me know.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP
Author - Getting Started with LEGO Trains