 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3281 – 3300 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

Interest here, Pacific Northwest is a long way from Arkansas, but I think i could get us some place like a church fellowship hall in the St Louis area. Good central location, good air, if there is any interest let me know. You guys in the NW might (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.453)

  BrickFest Train Layout

I want to first say that I had a great time at BrickFest! Second I want to thank all the people that helped make the train layout so spectacular, with out everyone’s help and cooperation it would have never worked out so well. For the record, the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.453)

  Calling All Presenters - Help Make NWBrickCon™ 2004 Great!!

Call for Presentations at NWBrickCon™ 2004 Some of the many activities at NWBrickCon™ 2004 will be opportunities to share your knowledge and experiences, and to learn from each other. So, we would like to open an invitation to all individuals, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.453)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004

Is this the same one from Jake's "Getting started with Lego Trains" book? In other words is it based on it (perhaps not identical to it)? Also I am assuming it is a Jake MOC. - Ram - (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.453)

  lights and train power supply question

Can you run the lights from the light and sound sets (9V), with the 9V train transformer? For a project I have 20 lights, I now use 10 9V battery boxes, and connecting multiple lights to 1 battery box decreases the intensity of the individual (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Keynote presentation

In lugnet.trains, Mark de Kock wrote: snipped (...) Hi Mark, I guess I'm probably getting the context wrong here, but I have to ask: "matching freight cars"? Do you mean the MOT freight cars, some of Larry's custom cars, or have you heard something (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks

(...) Eh, I'm more interested in the electrical puzzle than the trains running on it. Besides, I was considering the possibility that a motor might be set up with two input leads and two output leads that would cause skipped poles if only one pair (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks

(...) (snip) (...) I have to say that I am the opposite of dismissive in this case. I didn't follow most of what was said (electricity-wise) during this discussion. I'm a pretty bright guy, but for some reason, electronics make my brain hurt. I'm (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  LMS Coronation-class 6233 "Duchess of Sutherland" in LMS maroon livery

or, "the little wheelbase that could..." This is my latest MOC steam locomotive, a 4-6-2 Coronation class in the maroon livery of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway. This is number 6233, "Duchess of Sutherland". Click for gallery: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) I think it's pretty clear they are photochops. There are far too many similarities between the two fake trains (same number, kanji on the front, background, lower edge and bogey details, the blue seat next to the driver in the triangular (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks

(...) Yeah, I kinda figured that out on my own, thanks. I just felt it would be prudent to point out that I am not one of those people, so that I wouldn't be the subject of false assumptions. Well, no more than usual, at least... (...) Considering (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks

(...) Note that these deliberate, if momentary, shorts may *possibly* have a long term negative effect on your controllers. This would probably not work well with regular Model Railroad gear, but then it's not designed to take the abuse that kids (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks

(...) That, as I see it, is the idea. The point B is always set straight. There may be momentary short(s) when the motor pushes it to curve to pass, but once it is past and stops, switching A then supplies it with current, now in the opposite (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  What are these Japanese trains?

I found this - looks funny (URL) even this... (trick photo? Looks like there is only one pair of wheels?) (URL) knows about this? S (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

Rick Clark wrote in message ... (...) loops (...) One of our previous Vancouver Lego Club layouts had hidden sidings under a mountain controlled by Mindstorms (courtesy of the automation genius of Dean Husby) so that one train entered at one end and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) somewhere...anyway, Here's the reference page for the Train Operating presentation I did at Brickfest PDX back in Feb, which included a case study of the VLC operating weekend: (URL) includes links to the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) I agree with your assessment. I think I want to build that second one anyway! ++Lar (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) I think the write up of the VLC train operating session is somewhere...anyway, the area we had was not really big enough, at something like 40x40 ft for a true end to end layout. I don't know how big you would have to go to have room for 6-10 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.452)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) Suspend it from the catenary to keep it upright - or use the LegWay software to balance it. Not worth the money though... Jason Railton (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.451)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) If you're able to build it 6-wide *and* motorize it, I'll give you a dollar. LFB (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.451)

More:  Next Page >>