 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3221 – 3240 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?

Hello Juan, This has been asked and answered before. Next time, I recomment you preform a small search on the topic (for instance with keyword BNSF) before you post. See this tread: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  Re: 5300 (9V motor)

(...) The consensus is that it is possible, and in fact, I think someone has done it. See Brian's green German train in the GMLTC NMRA show pics (various sites). It is impure(1) to do so as opening up the motor irreparably damages it (but not in a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.462)

  Re: 12 V Trains on 9V Track

Can that be done all 12Volt trains? -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:37A03CE8.B819ED...ail.com... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Part search

(...) Looks interesting, be sure to post to .trains when you have done. Why did you pick on a Brazilian loco? Thats a really good site. tim (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  MOC: Pacific Coast Shay #2

(URL) Enjoy! ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.462)

  10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?

(...) I meant to post this in trains. -Juan (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  LOWLUG display at Rail2004 (Leiden, the Netherlands)

LOWLUG will be present at Rail 2004, one of Europe's leading model railway exhibits, from november 12 to 14. The main display is a 9 x 4 meter train layout, modelled after several parts of the Netherlands with Dutch trains running on two large (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  DCC Controlled Signal

The latest in trackside geekness: (URL) Photos and commentary are available at (URL). Cheers, Mark (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.462)

  Re: DCC Controlled Signal

(...) You can get 3 colour LEDs that are designed to work that way. Not sure, but think they are orange as 3rd colour though. (...) Yes it can, motor outputs are reversing. So, using any stationary decoder that can power reversing switch machines (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  ParLUGment display at Railfair 27

Hi all, Here are my pictures (when moderated) from our display at Railfair 27 last weekend: (URL) show itself was a blast, the layout was 25' x 16' and we had over 16 people helping out. A few other people from our group have also posted pictures (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) I'm new the the train clubs as well, and my first show is in December, so I'm not sure about these questions. But I'm intersted to know myself, so I'm forwarding them to the trains list. Mat (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.462)

  Postcard from Poland

Hello, It's hot summer night, 1979, small train station somewhere in Northern Poland. SM48 with short train is resting on the sidetrack, passengers are waiting for night train. One of the lamps suddenly fade, so they have a little privacy to say (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

I've had to build several mountains for my Tolkien project and have gone back and forth on BURPs/LURPs. I wasn't thrilled with this cliff: (URL) it was basically just a Burp pile. On my next mountain I tried to completely hide the BURPs (though they (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.461)

  Re: MichLUG Table Specs

(...) I agree, we must be doing something wrong. After I wrote that, I had to check with Eric K., and he verified that it was correct. The "nearly two hours" includes bringing all our stuff into the hall, and we probably wasted some time chatting (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 0.461)

  Re: GP-38 MOC

(...) OK (7 URLs) Mat (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

trains
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) I don't quite consider it a "find" since I remembered specifically what set it was based on my recollection of building it (several years ago, I haven't cracked my Legends versions yet). (...) True, but John did say: "I'm sure there is a LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Lego introduces L-gauge

(...) I guess 9V is here to stay. Jude (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.460)

  NSW 40 Class...revamped yet again!

Here it is once more, but in an even more attractive red and light gray livery (as well as makng a few refinements such as lowering the hoods to achieve that classic ALCO outline) (URL) to it's hollow construction and use of a single 9V motor, it is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive?

(...) Hello All, Hello Jake/Lego Rep, I was just wondering why this train set is not available on Australian Shop at Home ? (URL) a great looking American train , and I would like to get my hands on One or Two or Three etc. Or is Lego going to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.460)

  IndyLUG to display at GATS in Indianapolis Oct. 16 & 17

IndyLUG will have a town/train layout at the upcoming Great American Train Show (GATS) on October 16 & 17. The show will be open from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. The show is at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, inside the West Hall (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.460)

More:  Next Page >>