 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2001 – 2020 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New BBB parts

The new small wheels are just under 1/2 stud wide with a hub extension that is 1/16 stud (.5mm) extra. So the overall width is 4.5mm or about .56 studs wide. The hub extension helps the wheels fit the width of the track better. A standard 9v train (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.557)

  Re: British Rail Class 08

(...) Hi Carl, Thanks for your comments and glad you like it. Unfortunately the mood strikes me quite rarely these days as I'm having a lot of fun jumping from theme to theme after a very solid run of trains last year. That said an interesting (...) (18 years ago, 3-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.557)

  British Rail Class 08

It's been a while since I made a train but I was in the mood today. (2 URLs) BS> (when moderated) (URL) Flickr> Comments welcome, Tim (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.557)

  Customizing the 7897 Passenger Train: Danish IC4, version 3

Hey, Bought the 7897 Passenger Train the other day and immediately realized that it would take only a few modifications to turn the German ICE-like design into the Danish IC4 passenger train. Here's the result: (URL) All the pictures in the (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.557)

  Swedish X2000 high speed train prototype - and it tilts!

Hey, A couple of years ago, I built the (URL) Tilt Train> and James Mathis came up with a (URL) great idea> on how to simplify the tilting mechanism. Ever since I've been wanting to use this tilt design to built the Swedish X2000 high speed tilting (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.556)

  Re: BayLTC @ Great Train Expo, San Jose

(...) Hello, Jonathan- This version looks very close to (URL) Ross' riff> on James Mathis' design. History (URL) HERE>. JOHN (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.556)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) Snip (...) The wheel sets in the train factory and the new IR train sets are the same. This is the new wheel set for Lego trains. Bruce (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.556)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) Like Jordan I found that triple wheel sets work fine as long as the wheels are close together. However, with my (URL) breakdown crane>, I found that it did increase the rolling resistance somewhat in corners, so your trains will slow down more (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.556)

  BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes...

BrickFest 2004 Sessions Notes... A friendly reminder... The submittal deadline for BrickFest sessions is coming Friday, July 2, 2004. The best time slots are filling quickly, so if you’re planning on presenting a session you should sign up soon at: (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

save
(score: 0.556)

  Re: Idea for new train wheel

(...) Using a BBB wheel would be the best starting point. I know that many of the train builders in Europe use the old spoked wheel, with a custom metal flanged tire added. I'd recomend turning a standard BBB to remove the flang and a git of the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.555)

  Re: Steam engine complex wheelbases (was: BBB wheels sales)

(...) Jason, I may try something along these lines. I want the back two wheel sets of the tender to be a 9v motor. My next experiment was to connect the front truck in the tender to the rear set of drive wheels. From what you say this should work. I (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.554)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:393A66E6.161559...ail.com... (...) I did a 12V to 9V signal conversion, you can read about it here: (URL) Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.554)

  [Press Release} BayLUG Upcoming Events and 2007 Preview (long)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA ­ The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce our schedule for the rest of 2006, and a preview of the 2007 schedule. ---...--- Great Train Expo Sat-Sun, September 23-24, 2006 (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

trains
(score: 0.554)

  Rusty Freight Car - an experiment

Hi all, Knowing I have an interest in dirty models, Tim David told me to build (URL) this> well kept delight. I'm relatively pleasedish with what I made but would be interested in hearing other peoples ideas on how to improve it as I know it's far (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.553)

  Re: Graffiti Decals

(...) Thanks, Rob. I am not a rtltoronto person but I think some other groups might be interested in these as well. (I know I am!) x-posted to .town & .trains Jonathan (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.553)

  Re: Long term effect of PWM on train motors?

(...) I've been running Mark Reiley's LDCC on omy layout at home and at rtlToronto train shows--my 9v train motors seem to still be just fine. I occasionally take 'em apart and clean the contacts and such, and put a squirt of graphite on the various (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.553)

  Re: Articulation with "working" connecting rods

(...) Since you have 8 coupled wheels, some of the sets need to use blind drivers. The easiest solution therefore is to make all 4 sets use blind drivers, suspend them all off the rails by having the leading and trailing 4-wheel sets as the bogies, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.553)

  New BBBset - #172 Train Handcar

Big Ben Bricks is pleased to announce a new set. Set #172, Train Handcar. (2 URLs) It comes with 39 pieces, including 4 Big Ben Bricks train wheels and two highly flexible minifigs (made using basketball legs with the springs removed). As the (...) (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.553)

  Re: A new open air trolley car

(...) [...] (...) Hi Tim, Thanks, I like the way it turned out, and it wasn't even painful to make. It was one of those rare models that just came to me (I was, of course, basing the design on a trolley car that I have ridden on). Anyway, the camera (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.552)

  LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

ILTCO is pleased to extend an opportunity to the LUGNET community to take advantage of an offer previosuly extended to ILTCO members to purchase the LEGO Metroloiner at a substantial discount. LEGO Shop-at-Home North America is offering a special (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

save
(score: 0.552)

More:  Next Page >>