 Trains / 27815
27814  |  27816
Subject:
Rusty Freight Car - an experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:14:21 GMT

Hi all,

Knowing I have an interest in dirty models, Tim David told me to build this well kept delight. I’m relatively pleasedish with what I made but would be interested in hearing other peoples ideas on how to improve it as I know it’s far from perfect.

If anyone has any ideas of how I can make it look better I’d love to hear them. Feel free to add notes on the Flickr picture.

Tim