 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  JR C58-363 Paleo

(5 URLs) BS> (when modded) (URL) Flickr> Hi all, After reading Ben's article about building steam trains I decided to try out my new BBB wheels and build one in real life (thus making sure it could run around curves). I'd seen a few Japanese (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.588)

  danish trains for the danish train museum

Hello! After a break from building I have been working on some danish trains the last few months. I have them right now for exibition at the danish train museum together with my railferry. All the trains are danish from an old steamtrain to the (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.588)

  Re: Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs?

(...) Here is another truck design (URL) truck design is a bit longer than a standard truck, which makes it more suitable for passenger cars. The design of the rungs also makes this truck more suitable for 8-stud wide trains. Note that because of (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.588)

  Re: Got NMRA?

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:<snip>What should James do to (...) PNLTC invariably conducts workshops at venues, especially GATS as they pay $10 a session and it's a gimme. We call it "Care and Feeding of LEGO-brand Trains." Spend 5 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 0.588)

  Re: Got NMRA? (was Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes)

(...) Cool! If you have any 4.5V or 12V stuff, you might want to bring it and do 10-15 minutes on the history of LEGO trains. I'd also bring any recent stock trains that you have, and some MOCs. Print out a variety of Track Designer plans to show (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 0.588)

  Re: danish trains for the danish train museum

(...) To quote the other Tim several times. "wow, wow, wow" I can't remember the last time I saw such an impressive collection of consistently great trains (and boat!) Somehow you have also managed to get a feeling of 'bulk' with them, I at first (...) (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.588)

  What size do you build your five-wide containers?

Hi all, As a recent convertee to five-wide containers I'm really curious what dimensions other people working with that width use. At present I'm using a 5x12 footprint (or larger multiples of six for larger containers), a main height of 5 bricks (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.588)

  The Tequila Sunrise

Here's my latest steam engine I've been working on. It's lacking stickers, but someday I'll find a printer that can print decent stickers from home. Till then I'll have to wait till I can find the time to borrow the use of my father's printer. (2 (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.588)

  Re: FRED- flashing rear end device

(...) I like this idea - it adds a nice bit of realism to modern train consists! Too bad Lego lighting wasn't smaller, but for what you had to work with, vool job for sure! And I just saw a History Channel show on trains and they said that trainmen (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: danish trains for the danish train museum

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: SNIP (...) Yeah, that IC3 should have been IR4.! sorry. Tim (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) ... Hi, I'm guilty of never finding time to post feedback. Be assured that, with or without stickers, I greatly appreciate the originality of your trains MOCs and the care you take to present them to us through photos of quality. Didier (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: LDD Model of GG-1 Electric Locomotive - Advice Requested

(...) A brief update ... I got it built a while ago but only today tried putting it on the tracks. Bad news, I'm afraid. To make it work on LEGO curves, you need to remove the 4x6 tile with technic peg from the 3-axle trucks and add some tiles (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs?

I know that people have come up with some creative truck/bogie designs for their rolling stock. So maybe we could collect a bunch of them so that builders could choose from a variety of designs. I thought of this because I was considering updating (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Kuranda Scenic Railway v2

(...) --snip-- (...) (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> I finally got the pieces together to build the loco in the parent post (and most of one wagon). Since I'm more experienced now than I was a year and a half ago I've made a number of small changes but (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: Has anybody used the Duplo tunnel 2939 in a 9V layout?

(...) You know, I was looking at the Duplo trains (catalog is actually sitting next to me, and opened to that page). I think that they have improved the Duplo trains. I like the new one better than the old one. It has great accessories, another (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: Discussion of Train Table Sizes

(...) (snip) (...) Thanks Larry. I happen to think we are working too hard but for most of us, the challenge of building something new and interesting was just as much fun as presenting and exhibiting. My preference is now for a more permanent build (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 0.587)

  NedTrain 700 class shunter

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi guys, Decided to have a play with a NedTrain 700 class as I liked the colours and loved the device on the front. I took a little artistic license with the side doors to make them a bit more clear and also had to change (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: danish trains for the danish train museum

(...) Wow. I like them a lot. (URL) This train> is a masterpiece of construction. I really can't remember seeing better SNOT imagery. The rest are all excellent. Please keep it up, Tim (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.587)

  Re: Has anybody used the Duplo tunnel 2939 in a 9V layout?

"David Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G1Cq31.D44@lugnet.com... (...) it, (...) A few weeks ago Frank Filz, Cary Clark and I met for lunch. With me I had a Y2K Swedish catalog for Frank that I had picked up on my (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.586)

  Early 1900's electric tramway

(URL) Hello, I'm currently working on a 1900's city model (no photo) and built a tramway for that set. But it's too large for the street size?! So I built a smaller one and now the big one is no more usefull. So I could just put it in my stock boxes (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.586)

More:  Next Page >>