 Trains / 29155
29154  |  29156
Subject:
Who has made LDD truck/bogie designs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 21:12:32 GMT

I know that people have come up with some creative truck/bogie designs
for their rolling stock. So maybe we could collect a bunch of them so
that builders could choose from a variety of designs. I thought of this
because I was considering updating my rolling stock with my new favorite
truck/bogie design

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=e121b3e3-f2dd-4338-9db9-0cc9cced6863

but then I thought I wonder who else might have a better design. (My
design is best suited for 8-stud wide trains, of course.)

Chris
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease