 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1601 – 1620 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 12v layout with opperating possibilities

(...) that will be a good size layout, with a lot of possibility, like you wrote in other post, save space for buiding and other thing, what I do like with lego layout is the life that you can put in compare with traditional model railroad. Martin (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.370)

  Re: New posters on LegoTrainPoster-page

(...) Outstanding poster. And thanks for the train set files as well. I do have a couple of questions. Do you have all of the dat files in a single zip file? Also, where did you get the dat file for the 9V train track? I can't seem to find that (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.loc.nl)

9v
(score: 1.369)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GpDDIE.C0K@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Equally important is a source for the black low slope corner elements used in the roof of the small control tower building (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v
(score: 1.368)

  Bucke Wheel Excavator (ISCC entry)

Hi @ll, I build a Bucket Wheel Excavator as my entry for the 1st International System Creativity Contest at 1000steine.de (URL) maschine like this works in the brown caol district "Garzweiler" near Cologne and Duesseldorf in West Germany. It is 200 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic) !!

9v
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) Sorry, Ffestiniog and Tal-y-lyn railways. (I just didn't want to have to look up the proper welsh spellings...I guess I was expecting too much by using the common initials, like if I had used ATSF or BN or SP or suchlike :) (...) So would I. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) at (...) wheel, (...) right (...) If it helps: I ask, I even beg for big train wheels! (Smaller than 396 ones, bigger than 7750 ones.) And please add a hole for connecting rods and please make them in red and black.... To syncronise them (left (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.368)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Do yourselves a favor and open the page in MSIE (I know you may hate it, but at least it will work). After I discovered that most features of my (standard) JavaScripting and menu system failed in Netscape, I gave up trying and just went for (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

save
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

WOW! I love how its powered (Chain drive...)! Did you notice missing parts!? Or are they his Personal parts? I think I'll hide my 4-4-0 American longer... Gotta catch some of that detail. Just wish those 9v motors came in red. Anyways, GREAT job! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.368)

  Re: Low-tech & low cost controls

Hold on for a few weeks. I have a new design to present which meets all your criteria for a remotely operated switch. In the meantime, you should absolutely design your layout for manual switching. It is much more satisfying (and prototypical!) (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.367)

  Re: Target update: Redwood City CA

(...) I *still* haven't got more track for my one little 9V oval, and I'm now in a 2200sq. ft. house with a room with a nice bare 14'x15' hardwood floor. The room is actually about 14'x40', but the dining room and the kitchen take up part of it. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.366)

  Re: Broken Monorail Motor

(...) <snip> (...) Remark that rechargeble batteries have a LOWER voltage (8.4V) than a regular battery (9V). This causes a speed difference, and there's also some tollerance om those toy motor speed too. Take a test with some train motors, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.366)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) 10-20%? You're being *far* too kind here. The upper bound is at least 66%. Another thing- NEVER buy curved 9v track. Every "starter" set comes with a whole circle, and by the time you have your 3rd, you likely have all you will ever need. -- (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.366)

  Re: Broken Monorail Motor

(...) Oops... That will teach me to rely on my memory, somehow I thought one of you had re-arranged your cars (I do remember that Mike's was as described when he first showed it to me - perhaps Cary switched to the motor in the center). Oh well, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.366)

  Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive

(...) it. Yes- the 12v one looks a bit better, but the 9v one is great too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.365)

  Re: New train MOC - 0-6-0+0-6-0 Beyer-Garratt locomotive

(...) Nice work, Frank! A 3-axle 9V motor with rods would be soooo nice! I can verify that lack of rods loses a lot (URL) though I didn't spend much time on it. And yes, I know I spelt Garratt wrong - I'll change it when it's easy to change (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.365)

  Re: Switch Track Switch Building for 9v Train Track

Does anyone know where on the birckbay site this is at? -Ahui (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.365)

  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) Jeff - That looks like a very tight and solid design. I've made some reciprocating designs for point motors, but they all had some slop built into the design that lead to some delay in the switching action. On the outside (I haven't built it (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.363)

  Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

More tinkering with the new 2x2 curved slope element has led me to try a start to a virtual train station. This 2x2 curved slope, used in massive virtual quantities, seems to approximate the Spanish roof tiles. This 2x2 curved slope has become a CAD (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains) !

save
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) I built Jeff's motor design, and I can answer these questions now... This design is really much better than most I've seen, as it passes many benchmarks for low number of pieces, predictable motion, solid switching, and remains integral after (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.362)

  Re: grey trucks on superchief

(...) 2871 Electric Train Motor 9V Decorative Side I remember fondly all the nights I've spend crafting this little devil as an LDraw part. ( (URL) ) Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.362)

More:  Next Page >>