 Marketplace / Shopping / 8833
Re: Target update: Redwood City CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:18:23 GMT

In article <m23d15o3mr.fsf@komodo.home.wards.net>,
William R Ward  <bill@wards.net> wrote:
I don't have room in my 600 square foot house for more track.  That
loop will have to do me for a while.

I *still* haven't got more track for my one little 9V oval, and I'm
now in a 2200sq. ft. house with a room with a nice bare 14'x15'
hardwood floor. The room is actually about 14'x40', but the dining
room and the kitchen take up part of it. :-)

I keep thinking I should either get out my old 4.5V track (I've got
lots of that), get out my dad's old Lionel set, or get my Switch 'n Go
out of my parents' barn and set it up. (I wish Mattel would
re-introduce the Switch 'n Go, I got mine from my uncle when he was
cleaning out his attic, and it's pretty well used.)

<sigh> But alas, none of my friends seem to want to come over and play (I
guess I need new friends) and so I find other things to keep me
occupied. :-)

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!