 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) You are correct, Brad was a train fan. (...) Same here. They seem to have missed several of their dates and, without the Jake conduit of information, as far as I know we don't have any updated information. Steve, who really misses Jake (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Crosstrack 9v Question

(...) Yes and yes. ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Bloomin' 9V Track

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:J0CzL5.1Asq@lugnet.com... (...) I have seen stuff like that on some of my personal track. I live in a high humidity area (North Carolina) and attributed it to that. Have you tried (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) What is stopping someone knocking it up in LDD and uploading it? (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) You know, if taken literally, that statement would mean that we should *never* suggest anything to LEGO, because then they would automatically be unable to make it. In practice, it doesn't seem to work that way. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) Ahhh, ok. I didn't realise they used parts not available in LF (ignoring the IR baseplate :). (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

If they are still using IR (i.e. line of sight) for communications, forget it. If they go to some kind of non line of sight control (e.g. whatever the Fischer-Price GeoTrax system is using), I will consider it. (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Ummm.... except that you lose control when the train goes into a tunnel, or you have areas of unreliable control on your layout. Losing control in a tunnel would be a big deal for "serious" model railroaders that like off-stage "staging" (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Hi Jordan, while this sounds like an interesting solution, it also sounds like a very expensive one as opposed to going for RF in the first place (yep, I know that RF remote controls have their own issues, power consumption being a significant (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) On second thought, that doesn't look all that bad actually. Provided there is a way to eventually control more than one train and set up several IR interfaces (for positions where the optical link would otherwise fail) with a single RCX, the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) If someone can get hold of Mark Riley and have him 'fix up' LDCC to be 'Power Functions/RC Train' IR compatible instead of DCC, that'd be a quick fix :) The rest is already built in--remote control, LACC, etc... Dave K (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) It's those smaller, sharp and pointy objects that I'm worried about actually... plus I've got a couple confessions yet to make about my other hobby (there are some more saxophones in this house than she is aware of... ;-) ) But I've got the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) <snip> (...) Very good! That is exactly what I was thinking. I work a lot with AVR's, too, so I'm happy to see you made the "right" choice in microcontrollers :) -dave (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Bluetooth is indeed probably way too expensive and complex. Perhaps the costs would go down, but probably not enough to make this cost-effective. There are cheaper radio systems, like 804.15.4 (ZigBee) that would make more sense than Bluetooth (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: anyone convert 7862 decoupler to 9V?

(...) If you are willing to trade old for new, I suspect that there are a few of us who would do so... (I would) (...) is (...) Perhaps shorten the rail when you attach the 9V rail... (a large file, and 1mm is gone fast in ABS...) (...) only (...) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Has anybody used the Duplo tunnel 2939 in a 9V layout?

I saw the Duplo tunnel today, I thaught a 9V train may just fit throught it, also it showed a picture of a track going over the top. Has any one tried it? It is a looks a bit childish, but it could be fun. David (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: LEGO 7996 and 9V

(...) splitting the controls for the doubble crossover can be done in a couple of ways. as soon as i get my hands on a set i will write up some instructions for everyone. as for selenoids there really is no need. automating 9v/rc switches is fairly (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  RE: 4.5v upgraded to 9v - ideas welcome.

(...) Just remember to limit the current through the Zener diode when dropping the voltage... If you have a 12V supply and try to put a 9V zener without a dropping resistor, it will simply burn out. A zener diode is really a clamping device. Better (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Switching from 4,5V to 9V

Hi Mathias, I'm the "German fellow", who has done a conversion of 9V motors to work on 12V track. If interested follow this link and look into the "Lego Motor History" section: (URL) Godt" Ben BTW: do you know the German Lego-Forum: (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Train/Town Layout Plan

I have received a few inquiries about Monorail, but at this time I have not committed it to the 12V or 9V layout. Scott's section on the 9V layout apparently includes some monorail already so maybe we could just expand on that. Chris Leach has a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

9v
(score: 1.771)

More:  Next Page >>