 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

How would one go about making 9v versions of the 12v accessories? In particular, light up level crossing lights, decoupling post, and especially the signal. The items have to be made witout using any 12v bits (like the controll boxes) but they have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.468)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) him>;-D (...) In fact Larry is coming along to a short visit in Brunswick in a few hours (no hoax). Maybe he brings a hopper as a small present? ;-) Regards, Ben (now going to bed it's 4:10 am local time) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.468)

  Re: Black & White Metroliner-like Train

These look good. The non-alignment of the black stripes is a bit jarring though. I've been surprised at the value of the 6557 cab you've used, these must be one of the more expensive 9v train parts. Scott A Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

9v
(score: 1.468)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) Since I am a well known Lego®-fan, what should I do with a cocain dealers clock like a Rolex? of course I wear my original Lego-Watch-System® clock in the coul colour blue black grey. it has a very cool self enlighting star map and a (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.468)

  Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes

(...) Well I guess I wish they were a bit shorter but it's not that bad. Proportionally they are about the right length compared to the width of a minifig (A PCC truck is something like 8-10 feet long) but I had to compress the model overall length (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.467)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) It was a tdi-diesel motor. I don't know with how much horsepower, but I think we where not going too much over 200 km/h. In fac,t I think Larry wasn't fearing for his life, but for a bunch of Lego sets in the back which we bought before. (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at the Enviro Fair...

(...) curves (...) It all started two or three years ago, when I met Karl Gunther of the Sky Train Corp. at a H & R Train Show. He had a small LEGO display that he built of the Sky Train at the show. We got to talking about how it works and how we (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v
(score: 1.467)

  Power pickups (Was: ME Models Metal Rails)

Hi again Eric, Are you going to be offering power pickups? When running RC or PF trains, the track can simply supply the power, since control is delivered thru the RC or PF controllers. This would eliminate the need for batteries. Some track layouts (...) (13 years ago, 24-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Monorail switch track repair question

I received two switching pieces in a recent eBay auction. They were severely damaged by sand and dirt which virtually made the switch un-switchable. In fact there were signs of damage where the sled was unable to move the switching pin and caused (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.467)

  Lego® train motors from 1966 till now...

I just have done a bigger update on my "LEGO® Motor History" site. (URL) quite sure there are still a lot of mistakes in my use of language, but I hope the new pictures could help at some of the frequently asked questions about Lego® motors. Kind (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.466)

  6990 Trans Galaxy Express on sale

I have phoned a store looking for TRAIN sets 12V or 9 V, They did not have any rare stuff excpet this 6990 which seems to be a MONORAIL serie which I'm not collecting. The lady on the phone told me it is from 1988 and has 9V motor + light + rail ... (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.466)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

(...) Check out my web site below for pictures of my 9v motorised level crossing with flashing lights and bells (siren module). I now control it with a technic control centre II. (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.466)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

(...) polarity switches for example)? (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.466)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

(...) Sure...go to Radio Shack and get the bits and pieces. I believe 'Zonker' Harris has stuff like that on his web page. James (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.466)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:393AF4F5.FBD469...ail.com... (...) I don't have any LEGO polarity switches, so I can't tell if it can be done. Does the switch work like an 'on-off' switch (like in a center position or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

(...) I am not sure I agree that 3225 is a waste of money. If we assume that Dean doesn't have any 9V at all, or very little, but that he will get the track and controller another way (perhaps in 4561 or in 4565, or used on the resale market) 3225 (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Cutting 12V track

I personally have never done it with a 12v conductor, however I did cut and paste (if you will) 9v track, If lego is important to you as it is to me go out and get yourself a nice little dremel tool, with metal cutting wheel. When you begin to cut (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.465)

  Re: a really big traincar!!!!!!!

(...) Yes, I have it tested with the 9V and the 12V system include the rail-switches. Only the middle part must be higher than the original from the bottom, because it must go over the high parts on the switches. Arne (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Train Speed: 9V vs. 12V

I was playing with a couple of my 12V engines (7735 and 7755) last night with a stopwatch. I don't have a very long stretch of straight track--only about 40"--but from my computations my average speed for both engines pulling nothing was about 2.84 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Controller speed

James, I don't know if it would be that simple since the voltage coming in is 9-12AC and then converted over to 9V DC. And the solution I used didn't cost me any money, and I always like those kind of solutions. ;) jt (...) Shack), (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v
(score: 1.464)

More:  Next Page >>