 Trains / 5806
Re: Black & White Metroliner-like Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 19:58:37 GMT

These look good. The non-alignment of the black stripes is a bit jarring
though.

I've been surprised at the value of the 6557 cab you've used, these must be
one of the more expensive 9v train parts.

Scott A

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
I uploaded some pictures of a black and white Metroliner-like train I have
been working on lately.  It is basically finished although I would like to
add one more Club Car to it.  Unfortunately I am out of white train doors.
;-(

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com