 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: curved roof element ideas

(...) No problem, as for parts modding. I'm well down that slope. I've been known to cut a brick or plate to get a needed smaller version, I.E. a 1x1 brick in dark orange, and making custom 9v train track. My first mod was drilling holes to wire up (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.651)

  Re: New Lego trains?

(...) I haven't seen much about the trains themselves, but the new buffers are now available in Lego Digital Designer and the online Pick-a-Brick on Lego.com. -Elroy (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.651)

  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) Sounds like a fun layout! I really like the kind of tracks where the train _really_ travels some distance and you have to move to keep the train in view :-) Trains running from one room to another are big fun! :-) (...) I'm thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.651)

  Wireless Power for LEGO Trains?

I know this is a long way off (think 2050) but, on Thursday, Intel revealed prototypes of a new wireless power supply. If this ever comes to market, think of the possibilities! Battery powered LEGO Trains that never need to be charged! NXT bricks (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.651)

  Re: Predictions on What to come

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GC9rFM.4pB@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) If we are speculating on what is to come, then.... Think about the fact that the new trains DONT come packaged with an engine..... Ready for a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.650)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Great...Thank you...That's a relief! (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.650)

  9V Track

I am sure this has been discussed at great lengths here, but I just learned about LEGO's new train system with the remote control. My question is, has LEGO made any announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell the 9volt track with (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.650)

  Re: Replacement Wire

(...) First off, I use speaker wire. It's ideal for the apllication. I've even popped open the 9v connectors, and replaced the wire for longer runs. It's also polorized, so I can intentionally create straight thrue or cross cables without haveing to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.649)

  Re: Questions from a trains idiot

(...) Hi! I only have the 12V Trains, but I'm sure there are many people out there to correct me where I go wrong or fill in the gaps :-) (...) The train sets come with a speed regulator and will run out of the box. However I heard a rumour that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.649)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Latest rumor I heard is that Lego would only "support" the current 9volt system for one more year. In other words, stock up while you still can... JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.649)

  New Lego trains?

Has there been anymore information about these? (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.649)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Hi Tom, sounds not bad on the first sight, BUT..... nobody could tell how long the "hobby train" may be available next to the new "play train" line. nobody told if they were just selling their stock or ever reproduce anything. All we have (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.649)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Yes, they (in the form of Jake McKee at BrickFest in August last year) have indeed made such an announcement about whether or not they will continue to sell track with the metal rails. Hope that helps. Oh! You want to know WHAT they announced, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.649)

  Replacement Wire

Hi, Does anyone know if phone or thermostat wire is a suitable or (more importantly) safe replacement for the 9v train wire? If not, anyone know what I can use? I am running 45 feet of track in a loop and I want to run additional wires from the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.649)

  Request for 7750 sticker scan

I have troubles recreating the CFN sticker of the 7750: (URL) might have it somewhere but then it will be somewhere far, far away in a box full of trains (I found 2x 7750 in our collection but both without any stickers at all). I have checked most (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.648)

  Re: LEGOdometer

Shaun, Impressive work, both in construction and the write up! Welcome back to the fold of trains (at least for a little bit)...did you know that the next National Train show (that ILTCO has been particpating heavily since 2005) will be in Hartford (...) (16 years ago, 5-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.647)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) It may well be easier if they don't interconnect! If you have two independent loops, each with a storage siding (one train running the circuit, one train waiting in the siding), it becomes very awkward when someone decides to move a train (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

save, trains
(score: 0.647)

  LEGOdometer

As is my tendency, here’s an absurdly long treatise describing the development of a LEGO Train Odometer Car (a.k.a. the “LEGOdometer”). (URL) A Little Background. After religiously attending them for several years, I stopped going to LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.647)

  Re: San Diego Coaster train

Just an update. I got to run my SD Coaster train at the NMRA 2008 show. What a blast. But even more fun for me was seeing Swoofty's Metrolink version. Seems he never saw James Mathis version, and he based his on mine. I also got a chance to run my (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.647)

  Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast

(...) Hey Mat, You completed the CZ??? Please share photos. I saw the D&RGW Alcos in the background, but no cars. (...) Wow, them were some impressive trains. I like the 2000 era show photos. Now jumping to your reply to Cale... (...) At least with (...) (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.646)

More:  Next Page >>