 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hobby Train

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like you're reading the absence of these things as evidence to the contrary. We haven't seen new passenger or cargo wagons for many years and I doubt we'll see them anytime soon unless (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.656)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Iwuo0x.BMJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Do you want this feedback via e-mail or posted to LUGNET? Mike (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.656)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: (some interesting ideas) That's all well and good, and I think a website might be useful but it's not the way to prove the line is viable. That requires driving demand. But how? What are the chances of LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

"Ted Michon" <ted@scltc.org> wrote in message news:IwtA9E.oJw@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] You have to find a "ship to" address in France. I ordered a bunch of stuff from LEGO Sweden a fair number of years ago and had (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.656)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) AFAIK you can't (this type of order can be placed "everywhere" in europe but is not publicized by TLC and you have to know LEGO item numbers - the ones you can see in the BOM at the end of some 2006 BIs) . Anyway, I'm afraid the Electric 2x4 (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.parts, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.656)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) I didn't work on the Hobby Train, though I'll try to give you my best answer. Those who did (such as Tim Gould) may want to add their comment as well. The Hobby Train was an effort to develop a fan-created train set, and that effort has now (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.656)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

--SNIP-- (...) I believe this has been stated elsewhere by Jake. Tim (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.656)

  Who's the April fool now?

(...) Ben - your own joke bites you on the bum! On the same day, at the Brickish AGM I demonstrated this engine: (URL) Engine>> (URL) uncoupler>> The engine contains a 6x8x3 box containing an IR receiver circuit. The 9V battery box is under the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.655)

  Re: Chemical Tanker Cars - Rolling Stock

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. One thing I try to do though is build trains that can be reproduced. The parts you suggested might work out, but unfortunately the inverted part seems to be very limited and the none inverted one can only be (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.655)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) In retrospect I must agree with Rick, I myself only build and run 9V. I can tell you now that the 9V track is a hell of a lot more reliable with less chances for stalling trains. -Harvey (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.655)

  Re: SLTC to display at AMRA Sydney Model Railway Exhibition

(...) G'day all, In addition to the above, you can download a show flyer (in PDF format): (URL) visit the AMRA NSW website: (URL) Also, for those that like their videos, you can view the show advertisement on YouTube (look out for quick shot of the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.654)

  Trains, Car and Level Crossing Automatic Control System

This system is used 4 RCXs to control 2 trains, 1 car and 1 level crossing. RCX1 is used to control 3 switch points and response 3 light sensors. RCX2 is used to control 3 segments track and response 2 light sensors. RCX3 is used to control level (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos) !

trains
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) I'm not sure what blue 12V track sells for but I know it's not worth a small fortune. The trains are far more expensive than the track. (...) I agree, it's only fun to have a 12V track if you have a lot of the remote controlled pieces. If you (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.654)

  Re: New Lego trains?

(...) New LEGO Trains with power functions will be released in 2009. It is not known when in 2009. I believe more information might be known sometime late fall with images and set numbers. -Abner (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Advice needed...

(...) I'm the opposite. I say don't get sucked into 12v. The track is difficult to connect, impossible to keep clean, and unrealistic in appearance. I myself have a 4'x8' layout's worth of 12v equipment that I never use, but can't bring myself to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Make tracks in LDraw

(...) I have created a 1/4th loop that I just copy into anything I need it for. If you want the LDR file so you can copy it and save time let me know. This is a render I did but for some reason it did not place the curved rails in it. I have not (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

save
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Trains, Car and Level Crossing Automatic Control System

(URL) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.653)

  Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Something for everyone at the recent South Coast Lego Fest Trains: Large Layouts (12v and 9v) , Very large MOC stations, lots of MOC trains, new Lego Trains RCX level crossings Town & Castle Large MOC city layout, including Castle MOCs Space: Plenty (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

9v, trains
(score: 0.653)

  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

This is my wheelbase: (URL) For this engine: (URL) Train>> I'm not actually using blind wheels; I make the middle wheels able to flex in, but it's extremely fiddly and you're better off with blind ones. The main thing this wheelbase does is attach (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.652)

  Copenhagen S-train, version 2

Hey, Some years ago I had my first attempt at modelling the Copenhagen metropolitan S-train (4. generation) ((URL) folder>). At that time, I was quite happy with the result, I recall, but looking back on the model now, I'm not quite satisfied with (...) (19 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX) !!

9v
(score: 0.652)

More:  Next Page >>