 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

how about creating a 9v train idea book ourselvs, if TLG does not want to. we could have pictures of train models, ldrawn instructions etc etc etc. i would gladly contribute some of my designs to such a book. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.530)

  Re: YOU be the designer

Here are my answers. One single set: - 1 oval of track with 4 straightaways and power pack (the above is "Standard track parts") - Robin Werner's blue ConRail engine, Steve Bliss's Chessie, or my Red/Yellow diesel - My black hopper - A full size (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.530)

  ranking of the 9v train sets

here is my ranking of the 9v train sets from best to worst let me know if you aggree or disaggree with this 4558 metro liner 3225 classic train 4563 load and haul railroad 4564 freight rail runner 4559 cargo railway 4565 freight and crane railway (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.529)

  9v Track in LDraw

Has anyone modeled the straight track section for Ldraw? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Duane (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.529)

  just for fun

Well I got home today and I was just finishing some work on the train I just built and had a weird idea. I took Anakins race pod, that I bought a couple weeks ago, and mounted it on the 9V motor and had it run around the track. it looks very cool. (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.528)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

How greedy! Save some for the rest of us. -Nick (Tongue in cheek of course). Tom Stangl wrote in message <3807A33B.7911B8E9@n...pe.com>... (...) mentioned (...) whopping) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.526)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

like I said in my post... someone get a HP and publicly post the user/pass. that way if you have a model to post.. you can add to it. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.526)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

My suggestion would be to have a disc that people could buy for a nominal fee, say $10, that would have all that information on it so that people would not have to be online to get it and wouldn't have to download for 10 minutes to find out if they (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.526)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

one thing about it. i think that photos should not be essential. because there are people who may not be able to get photos but may be able to get ldraw designs etc etc etc. i for one have made a large collection of dat files of train related stuff (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.526)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

I think this is a great idea! Formatting would be of the upmost importance for the 'book' to come together as a whole. I would suggest the criteria be at the very least photographs in three resolutions, followed by ldraw instructions, then POV (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.526)

  Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book

We (PNLTC) have discussed this also. A printed version of such a book would be great but costly. An electronic version sounds very do-able. How would the submissions be accepted? On what criteria? Would they all be accepted? Are there any ldraw (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.526)

  Re: ranking of the 9v train sets

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) I'd put 4565 ahead of 4564 and 4559. Even though 4559 was the first train I bought, it now just serves as track and power for 4558, 3225, and 4565. :) I like the engine from 4565, although 4563 looks much (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.525)

  Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...

Jonathan, Well, I must agree with the Metroliner. You can get the nose piece from the Time series Flying Crap Boat. It has the top part, at least. I have 2 that I bought real cheap ($15) and still feel ripped off. I also had/have the 7722 and I used (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.524)

  6 wheels for 9V train motor

Hi, While converting my 7755 (heavy diesel shunter) to 9V I was disappointed by the loss of the two matching 6 wheel assemblies. Then I noticed the small holes on the sides of the 9V motor, right in the middle, at the level of the other wheels. So I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Soft Opening

[ XFUT lugnet.publish ] Steve: (...) If you just need a fixed rescaling and have access to a machine with netpbm/pbmplus and (t)csh, you can use the following script: #!/bin/tcsh # # This script makes scaled down versions (30%) of the images # (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.publish)

save
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Ideas for signal crossings

HI, I don't have any photos, but I have done afew things and need to find time to work on another idea. In my layout I have combined 9V and 12V, the latter to power lamp posts and crossings. The 7866 motorized crossing, as well as one built from (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.521)

  Re: - signal ,overhead dual track configuration - signal-2.dat

That's *one* kind of signalling indication set. There are about as many as there were Class 1 railroads, everyone did it differently. Which line were you near (I'm not enough of a trainspotter sort to remember all the lines and variants...)? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.520)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

You could do what LL USA did-- lay your own track. Make it the same gauge as 9v, and use O scale rails. Points might get tricky, but I think that would be the way to go. -John (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

In article <FEEoGy.50y@lugnet.com>, Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> writes (...) I also have no experience of outdoor models, but I think the main problem is the plastic, and the rail joints. The plastic will suffer in the sun, and the joints will be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Trailer on Flatcar (TOFC)

(...) Actually, this was meant to be 3 separate autonomus files. Just Copy & Paste one, save it as the filename listed on line 2, then do the same to the second, then the third. If LDLite can't receive colors #277 and #391, Then find a compromise in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.518)

More:  Next Page >>