 Trains / 1393
Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:53:18 GMT

We (PNLTC) have discussed this also. A printed version of such a book would be
great but costly. An electronic version sounds very do-able. How would the
submissions be accepted? On what criteria? Would they all be accepted?

Are there any ldraw experts out there that are willing to help out? I find it
very painful to use the currently available set of tools.

BTW Some of MOC instructions are on the PNTLC sight in various forms (Long
Island RR switcher, Chessie diesel, EP2 electric)
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
how about creating a 9v train idea book ourselvs, if TLG does not want to. we
could have pictures of train models, ldrawn instructions etc etc etc. i would
gladly contribute some of my designs to such a book.

ya know a 9V train idea book isnt that bad.
if I were to make a idea book i would have a povray image,followed by a ldraw
model,link to online instructions , and zip file of train

now someone just get a webpage.. LOL or put it here on lugnet?
if you want to seriously start this I can get a page off geocities, and
publically post user/pass who wants to contribute