 Trains / 1358
Re: cool suggestion: create a 9v train idea book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 10:40:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
how about creating a 9v train idea book ourselvs, if TLG does not want to. we
could have pictures of train models, ldrawn instructions etc etc etc. i would
gladly contribute some of my designs to such a book.

ya know a 9V train idea book isnt that bad.
if I were to make a idea book i would have a povray image,followed by a ldraw
model,link to online instructions , and zip file of train

now someone just get a webpage.. LOL or put it here on lugnet?
if you want to seriously start this I can get a page off geocities, and
publically post user/pass who wants to contribute