 Trains / 1357
Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 10:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
What do you have against the Freight and Crane railway (4565)? I like it
a lot, enough to buy two <g>.

Kevin

the engine is nice. but the rest.. ?iffiey
my opinion on this subject is the yellow and black pass train (like i know the
# right off the top of my head?!?!?)

it could of been better if maybe it had regular windows instead of those
canopies. and plus maybe a few other cars to mach that train?

it reminds me of some europian hs train. but it needs work