 Trains / 1378
Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 15:46:29 GMT

Okay, I'll bite, and take advantage of your cantankerous mood with a yank on your
chain;-)--Pink (which is a tint of red) and white.

-John

You name a color scheme, no matter how ugly, and I can name a real
railroad that used it. Especially restricted to white black red yellow
blue... that's easy.

That's a dare, by the way.