 Trains / 1381
Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 22:19:55 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Okay, I'll bite, and take advantage of your cantankerous mood with a yank on your
chain;-)--Pink (which is a tint of red) and white.

GE erecting shops prior to applying the real/final paint (other than
white), their primer is pinkish, or was.

But I admit, pink is not a very popular color, I had to stretch. Try one
using the 5 primary lego colors... heck, I'll even let you use green
orange and grey as additional colors.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.