 Trains / 1380
Re: ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 22:16:56 GMT

THAT looks promising. Wish the nosepiece actually came in red. Can you
post a view that is more sideish instead of nose on?

Note that in Lego Loco there is an all red loco on the cover that uses
that nosepiece...

Thomas Burger wrote:

I just took up the plan of building the Thalys too. Did you build one or are
you just ging to draw one?

BTW. I just finished my first satisfactory version of a dutch
Hondekop-train, pictures coming soon.

im making the model. heres a picture of the train

www.geocities.com/area51/corridor/6596/lego/thalys1.gif

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.