 Trains / 1359
Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 15:08:26 GMT

Just my $.02, but IMHO, the best were 7725, 7745 and 4558.  I like the 7725
because it reminds me of the local light rail trolley where I live.  It even
has the same color scheme, just need to make some minor changes in detail.
The 7745 was another favorite set but I don't understand why TLG didn't
expand it with additional cars like 7740.  And last, but not least, 4558,
TLG was at a point where the details achieved were right on the mark and it
had a look of realism about it.  Not all models produced were like this but
this was one of them.

Adrian