 Trains / 1346
Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 16:46:35 GMT

Certainly 7722 is nice enough but it does not hold a candle to 7745 or
7740, much less 4558. I have to tell you my favorite set is 4549,
actually. But I am intermodal crazy.

I wish I had gotten 10 of them at list instead of 2 of them for almost
200 bucks.

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Jonathan,

Well, I must agree with the Metroliner.  You can get the nose piece from the
Time series Flying Crap Boat.  It has the top part, at least.  I have 2 that I
bought real cheap ($15) and still feel ripped off.  I also had/have the 7722
and I used to love it, but now I think it is just OK.  If I could find
somebody who would trade me 9V items for it, I would.  I would rather have a
new train than convert it.

Mike

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
which train is the best train ever made by lego?
i like 7722 because i used to have one. i also like the metro liner because of
the color scheme. it is the only grey passenger train ever made by lego and it
has some unique pieces like the grey nose pieces.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.