 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Several LEGO Factory Train MOC's

I suppose I should have announced this as well... In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: I have several LEGO Factory Train MOC's I thought I would share. All of these were built using Digital Designer (I am to lazy to keep track of what parts I can (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

save
(score: 1.801)

  Re: Custom Minifig Torso DAT files.

(...) My understanding is that you need to save often, with changing filenames. It apparently sometimes crashes during save after it has already clobbered the file. --Travis (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

save
(score: 1.799)

  Re: LEGO box

If you're a 'collector', then the boxes are important, but since I'm a builder (not a collector) and have no intention of selling my LEGOs, I don't save the boxes ... but I do save the back panel from most boxes since they show alternative building (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.799)

  Re: Highlighting LDD Train Designs

(...) FYI, This person is also danaubin147 over at (URL) For example his MMA engine is featured here... (URL) if I could get the decals for the State of Maine boxcar... I would buy several! Great Work. -Eric (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.799)

  My Own Train - Special Offer

In celebration of BrickFest, Shop At Home North American has asked me to extend a special offer to the AFOLs. They are offering specials on the My Own Train (MOT) cars: Buy one or more kit and get 20% off 10013 - Open Freight Wagon 10014 - Caboose (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

save
(score: 1.798)

  Always in the mood to save you, the consumer, bricks!

So I tweaked my motorized switching mechanism for the train wyes a bit. Got it down to 5 bricks/2 plates high, and mostly all just basic bricks, plates and a few technic pieces... Anyway, if you're so inclined to motorize your switches, here's an (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.798)

  Re: Exporting images from Track Designer

(...) Umm - Isn't that essentially the same thing? You're just using <Cntl> C instead of <Cntl> PrintScreen. I suppose it might save a bit of editing out of screen edges, but really a "Save As Image" function along the lines of a print preview would (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.798)

  Re: Exporting images from Track Designer

(...) It's not quite the same thing. Unlike the PrintScreeen option I had to write code to support this feature! When you do want to save a lot of images you don't want to have to edit them each time. I did think about a Save As Image function but (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.798)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

(...) Ya, save for the driver on the RT. I've been in the cab in fact, the day that the SRT opened. I have the first _fare paid_ transfer that was issued (at, IIRC 5.57 on the morning that the RT opened. I got to blow the horn, which is all the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.798)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

How greedy! Save some for the rest of us. -Nick (Tongue in cheek of course). Tom Stangl wrote in message <3807A33B.7911B8E9@n...pe.com>... (...) mentioned (...) whopping) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: 8 Wide Train Pics

(...) Only Old Brad Kenobi can save us;-) (...) Actually, I've never used the thing-- I got it for my kids. I'll download ldraw for them and hope they can teach me it! PCs....<shudder> (...) Delicate may have conveyed the wrong idea. The design is (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: Hobby Train Instructions PDF?

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: (SNIP) (...) Well that's the best option, save some trees. I find I have to watch some steps a few times to work out whats going where. Ben's train #9 is almost all black (Great design by the way Ben). (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

Perish the thought!! Eight-wides will save the world! [1] -John [1] If Lar would admit that they look even *half* cool, I wouldn't have to be so annoyingly over the top about this topic;-) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Two more Factory model... hoppers

I recently uploaded two models to Factory... One is a covered hopper. There is a bufferless version (URL) a buffered version (URL) other is an open hopper. There is a bufferless version (URL) a buffered version (URL) the Factory pictures don't show (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: Train Stoppers

(...) My main use for the buffer stop is to save my RCX Train from smashing someplace unpleasant. This is the same for DCC. If my RCX Train should miss a track command and smash into a sidding I want it protected. Here is the latest incarnation of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Switching Yard

(...) A quick suggestion that will save you some time: Pre-assemble your straight track into 4 piece long segments. You should be able to find a box large enough to carry them. That way, when you're setting up at the show, you'll be able to do it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

ILTCO is pleased to extend an opportunity to the LUGNET community to take advantage of an offer previosuly extended to ILTCO members to purchase the LEGO Metroloiner at a substantial discount. LEGO Shop-at-Home North America is offering a special (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

Nice pictures. As for the logo, you may want to save those images as .gif files. The .gif format is much better for this type of graphic. .jpg files are great for photographs and such, .gif is good for graphics that have wide expanses of one color (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: New MOC: steam engine in 7-wide

(...) oh no! anything that can be done to save you??:-) That train is awesome. Nice realistic detail; I like the mountains in the background too. Tim (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.797)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) Thanks John, Super ILTCO to save the day! Bert Waters (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.797)

More:  Next Page >>