 Trains / 9451
Re: Exporting images from Track Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
Does anyone have a good process of exporting images (for the web) out
of Track Designer?  Short of doing a screen capture and some work in
PhotoDraw (or another image editing program) I can't think of anything.

Highlight bit you want to appear in picture, ctrl-c, open a bmp format
program (paint, paintbrush image-edit etc.), ctrl-v, Magic! image
appears.  Save as bmp (or otherwise) and hooray, done.

Umm - Isn't that essentially the same thing?  You're just using <Cntl>
C instead of <Cntl> PrintScreen.  I suppose it might save a bit of
editing out of screen edges, but really a "Save As Image" function
along the lines of a print preview would be the way to go.  I expect
it's on the list of improvements for whomever volunteered to upgrade TD.

SRC
StRuCtures