 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11317
11316  |  11318
Subject:
Always in the mood to save you, the consumer, bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:32:27 GMT

So I tweaked my motorized switching mechanism for the train wyes a bit.

Got it down to 5 bricks/2 plates high, and mostly all just basic bricks, plates
and a few technic pieces...

Anyway, if you're so inclined to motorize your switches, here's an option--

http://sparky.i989.net/lvtrain.htm

(look down towards the bottom...)

As usual, more than happy to hear from you.

Dave K