 Trains / 8874
Re: Via train photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:08:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
http://www.geocities.com/wx732/LegoJPG/VIA/VIA.html

Coaches are kind of short, and the pictures are murky, but, I like these.

Your FP7 came out looking more like an FA (Alco had a more vertical nose
instead of sloped) but that's cool. I think VIA *used* FA's at one point.

I assume you did the lettering with the same tape striping as the doors?

Nice work.

I dusted off my bullet train, it's my tree train this year. Maybe I'll take
some pics of it since I didn't have a working camera last time it was unpacked.

++Lar