 Trains / 8750
Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:23:52 GMT

That doesnt seem right i mailed them a letter a couple months ago and the
LEGO GROUP said "we can not take any ideas from our costumers due to legal
reasons" and i would scan the letter but my scanner is broke.
I dont know maybe lego has changed, just all those years of mailing them and
getting that response makes me not sure.

kai

In lugnet.loc.de, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi all!

Sorry for having canceled my original message, here it is again....

most of you know that there are several smaller AFOL communities besides
LUGNET. The forum at www.1000steine.de is one of these communities similar
to Lugnet but a bit smaller and nearly entirely German.

As I was a bit dissapointed about the fact that LEGO Direct seems to look
mostly at Lugnet and ignores the other communities, I dropped LEGO Direct a
note AND within a few days recieved the following extremely surprising
reply! (Just read on...)

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet #479 - The World is full of AFOLs - e-mail: gech1@t-online.de
my website: members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/my_own_news.html