 Trains / 838
Re: Train Depot DCC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:07:17 GMT

<snip every thing>

After opening my first lego motor, I took a look at that rounded part. Just
with my technical knowledge (didn't perform anytest on it) I defenetivly say it
is a thermistor and it doesn't have to be heated by the motor, just the current
going thru should be enought to make it temperature going up and thus letting
less current pass thru and protect the motor.

So just fix it somewhere in the case as long as it is in the loop feeding the
motor.

Martin