 Trains / 771
Re: 6-wide vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:13:16 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

No, I think it came out in the early 80's, if I am correct? Larry?

That's a Joshua kind of question. I am no expert on parts or sets
because I only got started again 1.3 years ago.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.