 Trains / 767
Re: 6-wide vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:06:22 GMT

Kevin Wilson writes:
Larry P wrote:
You could argue that the yellow and red/black specialty truck sets
(same design, just different color schemes) are 6 wide even if their
only have 4 wide windshields.

You're right, Larry. Sorry Ben! I was focusing on the windshields but
Ben was actually referring to _vehicles_.

Kevin
Yes, I was referring to the total width of the truck, not just the
windshield.  If what is to determine if a truck is 6 studs wide is its
windshield, then yes those tractor trailer trucks are only four wide.
Ben