 Trains / 6846
Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Great peice of work!

HEY!  What about a blower car?  I wonder if you could get
a small pump powered off of the tracks, and direct air with
small tubing, so it blows on the track and on each side.
Self-cleaning ;-)

Seems like a stretch to me, but a great idea.

Eric - Great nursery layout - If you need a babysitter
some time, just let me know...  8-)

TTYL
SRC