 Trains / 6797
Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 03:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Andrew Burt writes:
In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I am here to announce that I have completed the structural portion of a
shelf railway in our soon-to-be baby's nursery.

Nice work. It's neat seeing how many of the Model Railroad "standard tricks"
eventually get done in Lego as well. I agree with James, a nice slow running
train may be just the thing to lull baby to sleep.

So if it's a girl are you going to make up a pink boxcar?

Good luck with your baby (like your choice in cribs btw).  Don't get lost in
the Lego aisle when you're sent for diapers!

Wait! That's a bad thing? :-)

++Lar