 Trains / 6695
Re: Lego train basics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:36:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Now this part, J2 got absolutely right. If it feels good, do it.

Whoa, Nellie!  Never advocated *that*;-)
This hedonistic approach will result in
misery beyond measure IMHO.

I'm talking about trains, silly boy, not what you were thinking of. After all,
although 8 wide is "morally wrong"(1), it feels good to you and you do it.
What's neat about trains is that there are prototypes for a lot of really
weird things, truth sometimes is stranger than fiction.

FUT .debate

Which you forgot to set, but it's not a debatable point, now is it? :-)

1 - to some. Not me, of course. Not my cup of tea but not wrong. :-)

++Lar