 Trains / 6694
Re: Windows Railroad Club Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:02:44 GMT

Sorry, they only came in the Club Car (clear).  They have appeared elsewhere • in
light trans blue on the 4559
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/trains/lego4559.jpg

Oh, I do have this set MISB, should I now collect it MISB or build my own Club
Car - again these very difficult question, collecting or building :-)

BTW, anyone has those windows (clear) and want to sell or trade :-) ???

grüßle
a.