 Trains / 6692
Re: Windows Railroad Club Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:56:05 GMT

Ben,

In lugnet.trains, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Hello,

Does anybody know if the windows for the Railroad Club Car (the above • windows -
slightly curved) are only available at these set or are there any • other
sets
where I can get those windows (to build my own Club Car) ?

You can try this set, I don't know how available it is anymore. It is • 4559
Cargo Railway.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4559
Scott S.

Or much cheaper in level crossing 4532
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi447.jpg

D'oh! That's right, I have two of them in...... ah........ ready for
assembly mode! : )

Scott "Who will set up a train layout one year!!!!!" S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!