 Trains / 5622
Re: power transmission of fake 4460
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:08:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
BTW: no mass production planned, but maybe you should ask Mr. Brad Justus: if • I
get two sets for free he can have the licence to bring it into the shelfes.

A small price for such a great model!

Maybe Ben and the Bricksmith Guild could work something out? I personally
think your building qualities are up to the standards they're aiming for!

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/