 Trains / 5613
5612  |  5614
Subject:
power transmission of fake 4460
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:55:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I made a small update of my pages and added some of my latest buys like
116(yeah!!), 166, 4546 and new pics of 7727 and 7730.

But what I would like to post here is the supplement of my april fools site:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/misc.html#fun

I added two new pictures there with power transmission of my electrical engine
(fake set no. 4460) and with the electric sliding contacts.

Leg godt!

Ben

Direct picture links are here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/pi439.jpg