 Trains / 5585
Rough Draft: Hiawatha Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 00:31:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi!

This is my rough attempt at a Engine of the Hiawatha.  I have not been able to
figure out what colors this engine was because i have been only able to find B&W
pictures of this train.  Any help would be appeciated.

Go to: http://www.geocities.com/whompalompa/train/

Then Click on the "Hiawatha" Link

-Mike