 Trains / 5611
Re: Rough Draft: Hiawatha Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:25:37 GMT

Okay Mike, here are some pics of the GMLTC's own John Gerlach's (J-1) Hiawatha
Hudson [1] that I took at our last train show.  I will let him speak for his
beauty:-)

-John

[1] wheel config is actually a 4-4-4; John (J-1) can explain:-)

Michael Kay wrote:

Hi!

This is my rough attempt at a Engine of the Hiawatha.  I have not been able to
figure out what colors this engine was because i have been only able to find B&W
pictures of this train.  Any help would be appeciated.

Go to: http://www.geocities.com/whompalompa/train/

Then Click on the "Hiawatha" Link

-Mike